EBAN Releases 2015 Statistics Compendium for Angel Investing Market - 8.3% Increase to 6.1 Billion Euros
EBAN announces the publishing of the 2015 Statistics Compendium - a unique research publication highlighting trends in the business angel investing market with the most up-to-date information.
EBAN estimates the European early-stage market at €8.6 billion, with Angel Investing representing approximately €6.1 billion in 2015.
Key findings of EBAN’s annual statistics for the year 2015 include;– Angel investment grows 8,3% from €5.5 billion in 2012 to €6.1 billion in 2015
– Overall early stage investment market is estimated at €8.6 billion
– UK leads European angel investment (visible market) with 96 million Euros followed by Spain (€55) and Germany (€44)
– Average investment per company increases to €184k in 2015 (€166k in 2013)
– Investment per angel investor decreased from €20.437 to €19.990
– ICT collects 22% of amount invested and 37% of number of deals followed by Manufacturing and Biotech and Life Sciences (13% and 11% respectively) in terms of amount invested and Mobile (13%) in terms of number of deals.
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO YDR TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT.