ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest cleantech business idea competition and we are proud to be a competitor of competition 2016. 2 members of our team attended to the bootcamp that was held in Istanbul, Turkey on 25th & 26th of June 2016.
Now it is time to get prepared for the competition that will be held on 10th of August 2016 where 3 competitors will get the ticket to European finals.
KOSGEB supports us
We are happy to announce that we are now co-funded by KOSGEB, Istanbul office
(SME Development Organization of Turkey). This incentive is specially targeting projects of Turkish SME's to achieve their goals and make their innovation ideas come into our everyday life. The fund will help us to hire new stuff and invest in R&D labarotary machinary and equipment. Thank you all for your trust and support.
EBAN Releases 2015 Statistics Compendium for Angel Investing Market - 8.3% Increase to 6.1 Billion Euros
EBAN announces the publishing of the 2015 Statistics Compendium - a unique research publication highlighting trends in the business angel investing market with the most up-to-date information.
EBAN estimates the European early-stage market at €8.6 billion, with Angel Investing representing approximately €6.1 billion in 2015.
Key findings of EBAN’s annual statistics for the year 2015 include;– Angel investment grows 8,3% from €5.5 billion in 2012 to €6.1 billion in 2015
– Overall early stage investment market is estimated at €8.6 billion
– UK leads European angel investment (visible market) with 96 million Euros followed by Spain (€55) and Germany (€44)
– Average investment per company increases to €184k in 2015 (€166k in 2013)
– Investment per angel investor decreased from €20.437 to €19.990
– ICT collects 22% of amount invested and 37% of number of deals followed by Manufacturing and Biotech and Life Sciences (13% and 11% respectively) in terms of amount invested and Mobile (13%) in terms of number of deals.
We love to share news from our Startup YDR and interesting topics of world of innovation.
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO YDR TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT.